Fire Injures Three

ridge-fire

Two people, including a baby, were injured in a house fire on Ridgemont Drive during the weekend. One had smoke inhalation and the other suffered burns, but the injuries were not life-threatening.

Orange Fire Marshal John Bilbo said the cause appears to be from a space heater in a bedroom. The fire was reported about 12:30 a.m. at a wood-frame house in the 3600 block of Ridgemont Drive. The outside temperature at the time was 25 degrees.

Three adults and the baby were in the house at the time. They went to a neighbor’s house when they discovered the blaze.



Facebook Comments