Harvey Related Construction Permits

Contractors performing any construction for any hurricane related damages will need a CONTRACTOR’S PERMIT through Orange County Environmental Health and Code Compliance.  This is for any construction in the unincorporated areas of Orange County and the cities of Pine Forest and Rose City.


To obtain a contractor’s permit, the contractor should contact Orange County EH&CC and provide their driver’s license, social security number and contractor’s bonding information.


DEVELOPMENT PERMITS will be required on all construction performed due to Hurricane Harvey regardless of the flood zone a residence is located in.  A damage assessment must be completed prior to obtaining this permit. 


All Hurricane Harvey related permit fees will be waived.


For more information on the permits, contact the Environmental Health & Code Compliance Office, at 409-745-1463.

Facebook Comments